Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp DeskJet 1112
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I want to print on all the sheet but printer cuts off bottom of the page, I did everything that I can but still I have a problem.

Any help?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@Ux2m

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Let me know if this report also comes out the same way:

1. Load U.S. Letter or A4 size, unused, plain paper into the input tray.

2. Press the Power button to turn on the printer, if it is not already on.

3. Open or search for the HP folder in your list of installed software programs, click the folder for your printer, and then click the name of your printer.

The HP Printer Assistant software opens.

4. On the HP Printer Assistant window, click Maintain Your Printer.

5. Click the Device Reports tab, and then click Print Diagnostic Information ().

Figure : Example of a Print Quality Diagnostic Page without defects

Image: Example of a Print Quality Diagnostic Page without defects

Please perform the remaining steps from this document: https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-1110-printer-series/7174529/model/7529725/document/c...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

What size paper are you printing on?  How much of the bottom of the page is cut off? The document here indicates the bottom margin for the Deskjet 1112 is 14.5mm or 0.57". Due to the paper handling capability of this printer it is not supported to print completely to the bottom of the page.

Print margins

To avoid printing errors, the document's margins must match (or exceed) the margin settings listed for the portrait orientation in the following table.
Figure : Margins in portrait orientation

Media
1. Left (LM)
2. Right (RM)
3. Top (TM)
4. Bottom (BM)*
8.5 x 13 in
A4
A5
B5
Cards
Custom-sized media
Customized media
Photo media
Photo media
U.S. Executive
U.S. Legal
U.S. Letter
U.S. Statement
2.96 mm (0.12 in)
2.96 mm (0.12 in)
2.96 mm (0.12 in)
14.5 mm (0.57 in)
Envelopes
2.96 mm (0.12 in)
2.96 mm (0.12 in)
16.5 mm (0.65 in)
16.5 mm (0.65 in)
Choose your operating system for the steps to achieve these margin settings:
  • OS X: Select Manage Custom Sizes from the Print Driver settings.
  • Windows: Click the Advanced tab in the print driver, and then select Minimize Margins.

Bob Headrick,  HP Expert

I am not an employee of HP, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button 

If my answer was helpful please click "Yes" to the "Was this post helpful" question.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.