Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
I'm using my x3 without any problems now. Still using it without the flip cover.
HP Recommended

Also did a hard reset* to factory settings. Didn't put on the flip cover. Now it works bearably. I don't have to force a shut down more than every other day. Continuum works okay for slightly longer periods and sometimes just taking the phone out of the dock and putting it back solves the problem.

I would however NOT say that it's an okay experience by any means. Bluetooth headset connectivity is a mess, Continuum not functioning properly enough by any means, and still a plethory of screen black-out related issues reappearing now and then.

* I seem to have misused the ter previously. When I said I had to do several "hard resets" per day, I meant I had to force a shut down holding the power button.

HP Recommended

My situation is very similar. Black screen several times a day (when is using continuum and not). Hard reset to factory setting and no effect. But after Folio flip cover removing all looks good. No black screen anymore. Couple self- reset only which was no before.  

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.