Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Well how do I use the tablet ? What to do ? Confused person over here ?
3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hp shut down the server for WebOS some time ago.  you are going to need the webOS doctor tool to allow you to bypass setup.  sadly you wont be able to download any apps from the HP store. 

Please remember to select the answer
HP Recommended

From where ?? How do i run rhe webos doctor. Or how do i down load it ?? If my tablet is not working

HP Recommended

Try this thread at WebOS Nation, scroll down to post #13 for instructions and some links for the necessary downloads.

Good luck, please check back to let us know if it works for you.

_____
Former HP Expert (Palm/webOS)
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.