Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Chrome OS

I am trying to play Roblox on my HP Google Chromebook OS

15926361329788981055228304214111.jpg

and when I open it and try to play a game it says " Google Chrome OS can't open this page " 

I am unsure on how to play... I have others that can play but it won't let me on mine.

It does it with every game

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, and Welcome to the HP Support Community!

How old is the ChromeBook?   I found this tidbit at the following website:  Candid Technology - Roblox system requirements. 

Roblox system requirements for Chrome OS

Chrome OS version 53 and above support Roblox, given that you’ve Google Play Store enabled on your device.

For other machines, the needs seem to be pretty high...

Good luck!

WyreNut

-------------------------------------------------
Former Expert in the PalmOS, WebOS, and Android sections of this Community Forum.
I am a Volunteer here, not employed by HP.
HP Recommended

Hey I'm not sure where I can find how old it is...

I am looking at the settings under About Chrome OS  

And I have the version number (not sure if you need that) and the (Official Build) 64-bit 

It just done an Update and it's still not working...

HP Recommended

Also I wanted to say I'm just trying to play from the Web I don't have Google play on my computer I have  Chrome Web Store ( I can't download it)

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.