cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
DarkPit
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Spectre x360 font sizes issue on some apps

HP Recommended
Hp Spectre x360 15.6 inch 4k d
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have problems with most applications font size in the Menu's, fonts are so tiny is very hard to see, some applications like Photoshope CS5, Acdsee pro, quickbooks etc. I read that apps read display as 1080x xx. I was wondeing if HP could get a small utility to make apps detect a normal resolution rather then 4k or 1080. Sample:

Would help

Thank you

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,345 90,222 11,598 24,880
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Have you tried to hold down Ctrl key then press + (plus sign) few times ?

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
DarkPit
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes sir, did but nothing happens..

0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,345 90,222 11,598 24,880
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

You may post problem on those software forums and ask them how. I think those software don't know how to scaling up on 4K screen.

Before Easter 2017, my loan machine was an HP Spectre x360 15.6" with 4K screen. I did not test Photoshop on it but I noticed small fonts that why I used 24" monitor with only FHD screen.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation