cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
divan1605
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Tablet does not turn on

HP Recommended
HP SlateBook x2 pc
Other

When turned on, it shows the logo, and then does not turn on. I can’t enter hard reset. Help me please.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
praveen196
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
10,488 10,491 466 734
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@divan1605 Welcome to HP Community!

I understand you are having issues with the Slatebook doesn't turn on anymore.

Don't worry we'll work together to help you find a solution.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Have you tried to charge it for 2 to 3hrs?

Have you tried to use a different compatible charger and check if it helps?

In the meantime, let's try these steps here: 

Perform a Hard reset on the tablet:  A hard reboot can resolve many startup issues. Press and hold the power button for more than eight seconds. After the notebook fully shuts down, wait a few seconds, and then press the power button to turn on the notebook.

Next thing, I would suggest here is to connect the tablet to the base and charge the battery using the charging cable that came with your notebook. Allow the battery to charge for 30 minutes or more, and then attempt to turn on the notebook again.

For more information, please follow this support document - HP SlateBook PCs - Notebook Does Not Start

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation