cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Muzbuz2019
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

USB-C Universal Dock NF no display working

HP Recommended
hp elite x2 1012 g2, USB-c Universal Dock NF

USB-c dock is not outputting any video to displays.

HP have already sent me a replacement to try and the same issue occurs. USB, network and charging all work though.

I have tried using a USB-C to HDMI adaptor from the dock to screen but nothing, also tired Display port to HDMI and this also has nothing. Any one have some ideas?

I have tried all this with two different monitors and the cables are definitely fine.

Occasionally when I connect the monitor the laptop will display "Display connection might be limited" or "USB device has malfunctioned please reconnect"

Laptop is a HP Elite x2 1012 g2

Dock: HP USB-C Universal Dock NF

Monitor: Lenovo L22e- 20

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation