cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
NawalBoulala
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Use ms Outlook not frequently

HP Recommended
Android 5.0 - 5.1.1 Lollipop

I use MS Outlook almost every day. On my working computer, we chatting via emails. Yesterday my boss sent me many letters for checking and creating a report for next week. Today I've opened Outlook and some of messages are disappeared. I have urgently come it back.

1 REPLY 1
NayNakache
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I do not advise you to use MS Outlook generally. However, in your case, I would apply ScanPST and after if it isn't helpful you may choose one powerful instruments.

One of the best is Stellar, DataNumen

But for me was effective this one http://download.cnet.com/Recovery-Toolbox-for-Outlook-Password/3000-2369_4-10567415.html

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation