Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp pavilion
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Another way of recovering the windows 10 operating system rather than buying the recovery disk ? The process that does not involve money ?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Harishromeo

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

@Harishromeo

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

Flower_Bud is at your service.

As I understand, you wish to reinstall Windows 10 on your PC,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

What seems to be the issue on your notebook?

Why do you wish to reinstall Windows 10?

Are you facing any technical difficulties?

Have you tried any other way of reinstalling Windows?

You could refer to this article and perform System Recovery: https://hp.care/2JVRfCi;

Follow steps mentioned below "Recovery when Windows 10 does not start correctly

If you're having issues installing windows from Recovery Partition in the notebook, I would suggest you contact our phone support: 

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link:

* Open link: https://hp.care/2moMFSc

* Enter Product number or select to auto detect

* Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"

* Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.

They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

HP Recommended
Thanks for your concern about my problem sir @Flower_Bud . My motherboard was replaced ,So my windows is not activated. Sir is recovery disk would help me in fixing this problem ? So please provide me any solutions sir. THANKS IN ADVANCE
HP Recommended

@Harishromeo

Thank you for responding,

It's great to have you back 😉

In this case, you will have to reinstall Windows from HP Recovery Media or contact Microsoft to get the product key. 

Installing Windows from HP Recovery Media will not ask for product key since it's licensed by Microsoft.

Hope this helps,

Have a great day 🙂

Cheers 🙂

HP Recommended
Thanks a lot for you valuable solutions sir @Flower_Bud . Can you send me a video which shows how to install using recovery disk sir ? Thanks in advance for your guidance sir.
HP Recommended

@Harishromeo

I will be glad to help you with the installation process. You could refer to this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04758961#AbT4.

Follow steps from Performing system recovery >System recovery using HP supplied recovery media"

I hope these steps help 🙂

If you need further steps, feel free to reach out to us.

Cheers 🙂

HP Recommended

thanks for your valuable time to answer my questions .

the told that my laptop is DOA,whem i gave that letter to the dealer.he say he will give replacement if he recieve the credit note.so please tell me the process to boost the process. it's been a week .the dealer says the HP people are delayig the work.

HP Recommended

@Harishromeo

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.

They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number.

Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact.

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

HP Recommended

thanks for being there and guiding me through the tough path sir.i am so thankfull to you . 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.