cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cammejpm
Level 1
8 6 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

about the 0% copy when using SSD

HP Recommended
No importance
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

When I was renstalling Windows10 from a USB SSD to a SSD, I was stuck

in the phase of copying files staying permanently to 0% and not moving...

I cancel the installation, and retry directly as mentioned in the following external thread and

it worked.

This helps me,...   https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/913456-copying-windows-files-stuck-at-0/?do=findComment&comment...   I have cancelled the 0% installed, and relaunch, and afterwards, it went directly very quick... no idea works but that works for me,... all what the HP tech in similar article on the HP Forum did not work at all !

Hope that will help.

Regards,

Jean-Pierre Malisse

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation