Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Samsung S8 Plus - Android 7.0
Other

HP Officejet Pro 8620

Primary Link: USB to Microsoft Surface Pro 3, 64-bit with windows 10 Pro. This works excellently. Very pleased.

Recently purchased Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Android 7.0 - installed and activated HP ePrint App. This wireless connection with printer works OK - EXCEPT THAT everything it prints using ePrint from mobile (documents, web pages, etc.) is VERY large font size (48 or larger !) - doesn't fit page and is unreadable. I have tried every possible way / source to figure out what is wrong and how to adjust the font size and I cannot find the way to correct this. Help!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @Martin64 – Greetings!

Welcome to the HP Support Forums!  It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel!

I understand that you are trying to print from your Android device and is having issues while using the HP ePrint app. I'd like help 🙂

Let's try installing the HP Smart app (Previously HP AiO Remote app) to print from your Android device. Go to Google Play store and install the HP Smart app on your phone.

I found a wonderful document which will give you instructions on how to use this app. Please go through the steps here: http://hp.care/2sl1E5V 

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance.

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

Looking for a fix please. Got the hp app.

HP Recommended

@S8android,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

In order that I may provide you with an accurate solution, I will need a few more details and I would appreciate if you could, perhaps elaborate on your concern.

• What is the exact model for your printer?
  • What is the operating system you are using?
  • What is the exact issue you are facing?
  • Have you performed any troubleshooting steps before posting?

Look forward to hearing from you and you have a great day!

Take care.

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.