cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
MyAmmies
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

my shift and control keys don't work, please help

HP Recommended
hp elitebook 8440p
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

my shift and control keys are not working for a while now. this has happened in the past and someone from Microsoft helped me through chat. i can't remember what it was that finally worked, however. i have tried so many different things. i checked if drivers needed updating, i deleted and reinstalled drivers, i reset my computer, i went into bios and reset default settings, i have downloaded drivers from hp website, i think there was another thing or two i tried but i can't recall. i am unable to copy and paste in my online school unless i use the control and c/v keys. it is really slowing me down and it is frustrating. i know this is an older laptop and is windows 7 so apparently these things are gonna keep happening until i get a new laptop but i cannot afford it right now. anyone have any suggestions

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation