cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
piyushbhagwat
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

not moving aplication

HP Recommended
HP 7 VOICE TAB
Android 4.4 KitKat

I used hp 7 voice tab from 2 years , but from few month internal memory shows always full, i was deleted thumbnails ,but it shows some of memory is remaining , i was search for this problem on internet ,they give suggestion to move application to sd memory card from internal memory, but there is no any option in setting menu of my tablet , so what i will do ? please do needfull.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,498 27,370 1,489 1,574
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@piyushbhagwat

This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting internal memory low error and you want to move the applications to SD card. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Don't worry though as I have a few steps to determine the issue and find a solution as well,

• Search for settings in the tab.
  • Select applications option.
  • Select each option one by one and select move to SD card.
  • Note: default applications can’t be moved to SD card.

Let me know how it goes.

I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,

Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation