Welcome to the HP Support Community. I'd be happy to assist you with the connectivity issue.
To better assist you -
1) What's the status of the Wi-Fi LED on the printer - solid or blinking?
2) Are you using a Dual band printer?
3) How far away is the router from the printer?
4) Are you using the HP Smart app to print?
While you respond to that, try these steps -
1) Turn off the Router, Printer, and the computer/ mobile devices.
2) Wait for 60 seconds.
3) Turn on the Router first and wait for all the lights to stabilize.
4) Turn on the printer and allow it to configure itself.
5) Turn on the computer/ mobile devices.
Restore the network settings to defaults - Press the Wireless button and the Cancel button from the printer control panel at the same time, and then hold them for three seconds.
Re-configure the printer on network. Refer to this document for steps.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
Have a great day!
Asmita I am an HP Employee
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.