Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

@GuttormO wrote:

Installation of the HP Print Service Plugin is refused with the accompanying message that a previous version of the app is installed already. No further information about the app is given. ShowBox Mobdro TutuApp I cannot detect this app on my phone, and uninstalling the corresponding Samsung plugin does not alleviate the problem. So, how can I find the app giving rise to the problem - or otherwise circumvent this error?

Thanks.

to install the plugin. Since HP Smart hasn't worked I suppose as per definition no software changes have been made.

HP Recommended

That's right. Of course unrelated apps have been installed and uninstalled, but none interfering with the HP Print Service Plugin (as far as I can fathom). As you will understand, the problem is that the error message gives no clue to any possible remedial action on my part.

HP Recommended

Following the latest Android software updates installation of the HP Print Service Plugin finally succeeded.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.