cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How to change my printer's state

HP Recommended

I have a HP3050A(J611) inkjet printer, connected wireless to my PC. No problem sofar. But today I tried to print a document as hundreds of time bfore, the wireless connection is OK, but a message pops out "the printer is in pause".

I didn't find a solution to activate the printer, I admit it is a quite trivial story. Can anybody help me ?

Thanks in advance

Armani1

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You can resetup Driver 

Máy in hp giá rẻ
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for your suggestion.

Actually, for some unknown reason, the printer looks connected in two different ways: one is 'dhccp3 (HP Deskjet etc.)', the other is 'HP Deskjet etc.'.

Selecting the first makes the printer running properly. Choosing he second one (that I'have been using for years !) the warning 'The printer is in pause' pops up.

Have you any explanation for this sudden change in the rinter's behaviour ?

Thnks a lot

Armani1

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation