cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Retired
Retired
464 414 20 903
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Win 8 Training - Locating and Installing an HP Print Driver for Windows 8

HP Recommended

Hi All,

Here is the long-awaited video on Locating and Installing an HP Print Driver for Windows 8.

Please try to view this in Internet Explorer, as you may need plugins for other browsers.

I was an HP employee.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Well, I figured it out!!  I unistalled the Photosmart C4180 and then reinstalled it  the using the (very long download)  set up wizard and the thing prints now.  (at least a page from ancestry.com).  My ancestors and I thank you all. 🙂  Happy now!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
5 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Bought an HP Envy 23 Touch a few weeks ago and I am still waiting for the printer driver for my HP LaserJet CP1025nw color.  Any ETA when the printer driver will be available for Windows 8?  When I called HP Support, their answer was for me to buy a new printer.  "I don't think so."  I just brought this printer less than two years ago.  I tried to setup eprinting, but again I believe I still need the Windows 8 driver to do this.  I will access the free support forum tomorrow and pose the same questions.

Gail

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have downloaded the windows 8 64 bit driver software for the hp1280 but this does not work from your website. could you confirm that a new driver was produced for this printer. 

thank you

tony inglis

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation