Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
HP Recommended
Poly voyager focus 2 headset
Microsoft Windows 11

Hi,

Teams button in the right side doesn't connect or disconnect to the Teams calls/meetings. I have tried with USB Adapter plugged and also with Bluetooth.

Both softwares have been upgraded to latest version.

What can I do?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello,

Problem is solved now. Not sure which action solved the issue, we installed a new language and also reboot the laptop.

After that it worked.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hello @Ecolado Welcome to the Poly HP Support Community. 

We are sorry for the trouble caused to you by the Poly Voyager Focus 2 UC.

Could you please try out a few troubleshooting steps?

1. Kindly try to reset the headset using the poly lens application.
2. Kindly verify and set the headset to default under the Teams application and also on the PC.

3. Kindly test the headset on a different PC to verify if the team option is working fine or not.

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving kudos or thumbs up and marking my post as an accepted solution.

Regards,

Salman

HP Recommended

Hi @M_Salman,

Thanks for answering.

I  tested first two proposed options and still same issue.

I will try the third one in the office and I will inform you.

Thanks and regards

HP Recommended

Thank you for the information. Please try and let me know so that I can assist you further if required, @Ecolado 

I hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance. If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution more easily by giving Kudos/Thumbs Up and marking my post as an Accepted Solution.

Regards,

Salman

HP Recommended

Hello,

Problem is solved now. Not sure which action solved the issue, we installed a new language and also reboot the laptop.

After that it worked.

Thanks for the assistance.

Regards

HP Recommended

Thank you for the confirmation.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.