Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP Probook 640 G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For the installation of PhoenixOS, I have to disbale secure boot. So I did it.

After somedays I uninstall PhoenixOS & go to BIOS & enable secure boot back.

there is another option have drop down menu in BIOS, in this menu there is 2 options....automatically & manually.....it already set to automatically.....i just open to check it ....accidentally it changed to manually (i think.... not confirmed) and this drop down menu option hide from there.

i not feel any issue related to that & save setting & exit.

when i turn on my LapTop.....it just displays Hp sure start Logo & turn off automatically & again turn on automatically show black window (not a logo this time ) & again turn off automatically & then again turn on.....displays HP sure start logo & turn off again.

automatically turn on & off but unable to login to desktop 

this process is continued until i press power button long to shut it down.

even now unable to enter in BIOS...,,after turn on & pressing F10, it show message(entering setup menu) but it turn off before enter to setup menus.

i have tried too much by online help form HP support & youube etc but no solution.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.