Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP ENVY X360 AMD
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi,

This topic is in other places on the forum, but after much trial and error and some help from other members here is the best calibration file I can offer.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cmrTtErlE-xUf5iNlzLAshVBBcga_7eS/view?usp=sharing

To load this file go to Control Panel - Colour Management

Check that the tick box - use my settings for this device - is checked.

Then use the ADD button. Then use the Browse button to find the above file on your PC. Select file, then press ADD button.

Calibrate1.jpg

You may need to select Add from the above screen again to find the file from Associate Colour Profile list.(pic below)

Calibrate2.jpg

Once you have the profile showing like I have in image #1, then click - Set as Default Profile.

You should see the colours of your screen change. Might be a little, might be a lot. Anyhow, if you get no change, try a quick re-boot of the PC. That helped me first time I used this.

Final note, make sure your AMD Settings Colour temperature is set to 6500K. This is what was used when the display was calibrated. If you want to change yourself after the profile is used then feel free. I have checked with some calibration tools and this is pretty spot on what you should need. This was done at night, and so the colour cast can change in the change of light, but from a 'night' perspective this is really good. Bright screen and as white as you can get this panel to go without bleaching the colours. For best web results I use Opera Browser which faithfully re-produces the ICM settings. Other browsers can add their own spin on colour - so be warned!

Hopefully this helps a few more of you out there :0)

Pepsimaxmjs

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.