Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Omen 15 en0036AX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi Team, Recently i have seen that my temp in omen command center and HWinfo both touching 100 or borderline 100 while playing games. Most of the time it remains cool but while playing game earlier it in high 90's but always below 95 but it's always above 95. I am worried about my notebook and hence stopped playing games. But that should not be the case right? My GPS is ranging between 43 to 62

I am putting my notebook to charge, may have some apps open in background especially AWS workspace but earlier too i had the same things but recently it's being like this, please help. All my drivers are updated.

p.s. I cleaned my laptop's openings some days back then it came down but again same thing. 

cpu_temps.PNG

cpu_temps2.PNG

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.