Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Hp 15 Da1041tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Product Name : HP Notebook 15-da1041tu

Product Specification: support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06244806

i have same question as.

Solved: Information about motherboard Speeds in user guide - HP Support Community - 7756186

Service manual says that transfer rate is upto 2150 MBPS and write speeds are 1260 MBPS.

What does that mean about speeds?.

does it mean that ,even if I install  the Samsung 970 evo plus which is advertised to give read /writes  of 3000 mbps+ ,

i will get only 2150/1260  mbps read write with m2 nvme pcle ver 3 as per manual. 

is there any way to overcome it and get full speeds .

and second query is -can i keep the 1 tb hdd + nvme ssd together and will it able to boot into ssd by changing boot menu in bios  as per this page.

Solved: Re: M.2 NVMe SSD drive not showing in boot menu. - HP Support Community - 8052250

does it mean i need to format or at least clear the hdd from os files to see boot menu as ssd..

my requirement was:--

i wanted to 1st install the nvme ssd  with hdd already inside .then clone the hdd to ssd by acronis software. and then change the boot menu in bios to ssd. 

without removing or formatting hdd . is this not possible..

3rd query-  will installing a 8gb ram ddr4 2666 mhz in 2nd slot , decrease battery life , if so by how much , and will

it increase laptop heating .

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.