Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 15-cr0052od
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My Pavilion x360 has had been working perfectly on wifi from the time it was purchased until early April. At that time I started a new job and had to install Citrix Workspace on the laptop so I could work from home. I immediately started experiencing intermittent wifi disconnects. It became so bad that I purchased a USB ethernet dongle so I could hard wire into my network, whereupon the connection stabilized. I finally received a company laptop and immediately removed the Citrix software from my machine, but continued to have problems. I've since manually gone through the file system and registry to remove all the leftover files and settings, but to no avail. I tried to recover from a restore point, but could not find one that I could use. I've eliminated the router as an issue since we have a half dozen other devices working fine. I've reinstalled  the driver multiple times and even went so far as to replace the wifi/bluetooth card in the laptop with a new unit, but nothing has worked. I'll get occasional connections, but they tend to only last a few minutes before dropping. 

Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated... I'm stumped!

Thanks

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.