Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Z Book G5 X360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

For some unknown reason my z book now no longer automatically rotates the screen when i go to tent mode or tablet mode.

Also the keyboard and track pad stay active when in tablet mode - leaving my device useless for sketching with the pen.

Fed up with this laptop - its just one problem after another.😩

Also - not sure if its related but the light on the f10 / num lk key is permanently lit - even when turned off and the lid is closed.

So i've tried all the tips that you get through google when you look for screen rotation greyed out.

Updated drivers,

Removed devices (sensors and gfx cards)

Checked registry entries

Tried tent mode

Tried tablet mode

Manually changed screen rotation

Nothing works.

😪

Lee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.