Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
t120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi!

First of all i will describe my problem then all steps that I take trying to solve it.

MY PRINTER DO NOT PRINT LARGE PDF FILE.

Two weeks ago it was printing any file now only small files...

Checked on few computers with different windows 10 versions... always same issue...

I take any step that I can image for repair it with installation of new, clear Windows 10 - nothing help

Printer HP DesignJet T120

Computer Dell G7,  Asus,  Lenovo. 

Printer is connected via wi-fi (due to it size it MUST stay that way!!)

All 3 laptops was working fine with DesignJet T120 printer till last week.

After some windows update was installed on Dell laptop the printer STOP PRINTING LARGE SIZE PDF FILE!

Smaller size / resolution PDF files are printing normal as usually!!

Same on two other laptops (Asus, Lenovo) small files are print without problem larger just stuck forever on buffering...

I check this printer on 3 machines with windows 10 home and windows 10 pro on 3 builds 1903, 1909 and 2004.

I try to reinstall printer (via windows update) and printer install correctly, printing TEST PAGE go without a problem. Printing small PDF also go well but when i go to print large PDF file printer just add new task and waiting,

for example show buffering 1,36Kb/16Mb or 103Mb/105Mb and similar, or just 12Mb/12Mb but do not print!!

So I remove printer one more time and install it by navigate to folder with downloaded drivers from HP site.

Installation go easy but same situation, smaller PDF print, larger unfortunately not... 

I install KB4567512 for fix - not change anything 😞

So I decide to REINSTALL WINDOWS 10.

I clear the Dell laptop and go back to factory OS without any microsoft updates - same problem - I can't print large PDF file.

Did I mention that TWO WEEKS AGO THE PRINTER PRINT ALL PROJECTS NO MATER WHAT FILE SIZE/RESOLUTION WAS??

I think i do everything i can, I even back to factory default on my Dell with deleting all files and install from recovery partition, i check on others PC same situation.

I check all drivers from HP and MS

I download and upgrade printer firmware

I try to print from many PDF reading application including Acrobat DC, Foxit Reader, PDF Architect and even Google Chrome...

PLS help me how to repair it.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.