Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer
Microsoft Windows 11

I am trying to print out my business logo which has a light turquoise/teal color that prints out blue.  I have tried adjusting the printing quality to "Best" from "Normal," tried updating settings in Color Management settings, and nothing seems to work.  Can I get insight on how to print this out?  

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi @alma1294,

Welcome to The HP Support Community.  

Thank you for posting your query, I will be glad to help you.

I understand you're experiencing a color accuracy issue with your printer. Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the problem:

• Check Printer Settings: Make sure that your printer settings are configured correctly. Ensure that the color settings are set to "Color" and not "Black and White" or "Grayscale."
  • Calibrate Printer: Some printers have a calibration function that can help improve color accuracy. Check your printer's user manual to see if there's a calibration option available and follow the instructions to calibrate the printer.
  • Use HP Ink Cartridges: Ensure that you're using genuine HP ink cartridges. Sometimes, using third-party or refilled cartridges can cause color discrepancies.
  • Update Printer Drivers: Make sure that you have the latest printer drivers installed on your computer. Visit the HP website to download and install the most up-to-date drivers for your printer model. Software and Drivers for HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer
  • Color Management Settings: Since you've already checked the Color Management settings, ensure that the color profile you're using is appropriate for your printer and paper type. You may need to experiment with different color profiles to see which one produces the most accurate colors.
  • Print a Test Page: Print a test page with various colors to see if the issue persists across different colors or if it's specific to the teal/turquoise color in your logo. This can help narrow down the problem.

Refer to this document:  HP OfficeJet Pro 8025e All-in-One Printer User manual

I hope this helps. 

Take care and have a good day.

Please click “Accepted Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. 

Take care and have a good day.
Gaya1239 – HP Support.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.