Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi all

thanks Mr. Headrick

I followed ur steps and it works for me

thanks

HP Recommended

I followed the steps outlined and it worked for me. 

Thanks much.  Your expert help is most appreciated.

John

HP Recommended

It appears this was the link for the 32-bit CAB. Any idea where to find the x64 drivers CAB?

Thanks!

HP Recommended

So then what do I do from there? All I see is a notepad of text and a security log.

HP Recommended

Yours shows the 930c, but mine does not. HELP! I just had to put down a chunk of cash for a new laptop and now I can't print???

HP Recommended

I read through all the forums trying to get my HP Photosmart P1000 to work with Windows 7.  I've done the "download new printer" thing, tried to get the drivers for the HP 930C, and downloaded the pmhpoo1.Inf file.  Nothing seems to work.  Please help.

HP Recommended

Hey,

I also tried to install my HP Deskjet 930 C on Windows 7.

I see the printer name when i add a printer.

But which one i have to choose?

I have a cable that's in my printer on that cable there is a USB.

I see LPT 1, LPT 2, LPT 3 also the COM 1, etc.

When i add the printer by a new port my computer can't find the path.

Even when i \\ NAME \ HP DeskJet 930C/932C/935C put in.

Please help me, excuse for my dutch-english

HP Recommended

Yes problem fix'd.

I just used another USB port and the printer starts doing his job.

finally.

HP Recommended
I downloaded the link but all i saw in pmhpoo.Inf file is a notepad of text on list of hp printer and a security log file pls help me out to install my hp deskjet 930c printer on my windows 7 32bit laptop
HP Recommended

I am also confused as to what to do at this point.  I'm running a windows 7 64 bit install, and I have downloaded the 11.6 MB 64 bit cad from the microsoft update catalog.  What do I do now?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.