cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
10 7 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Help with the windows 10 upgrade questions and concerns

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion dv6-6108us Entertainment Notebook PC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed windows 10 home i had windows 7 home premium 

HP Pavilion dv6-6108us Entertainment Notebook PC

And it seems to run good no problems with the video card it asked to search for one for optimal resolution but it still works I guess I'm wondering why my fan and cpu seems to be running high the fan is more audible also it seems the disk is in high usage is the windows 10 update  causing damage to the hardware and what programs or features or etc can I disable or uninstall to help it not have to work so hard and do I need to install a new bios to help accomadate the windows 10 upgrade  

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation