cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    HP Solution Center Adobe Flash player error

Please check this document to find the workaround solution for Print and Scan - HP Solution Center doesn't open

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
5 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Solved!

StopCode 0x0000021a

HP Recommended
Model 15 BS234

Here is my issue: Found either malware or bot in my system. Ran anti virus scan - Avg-Nothing found. So powered off. Next day could not boot into windows. Ran Disn sfc Chkdsk and everything in between. Why trying to get windows back up. Had Bios update sstartup 2x on me. Kinda bizarre. It said at bottom of page - block. Have jpg of it. Cant boot into safe mode in startup settings.Tried restore reset Nothing works!

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
27,880 27,865 1,845 2,483
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Clark21

I reviewed your post and I understand that the computer is not booting to Windows and you are getting a bluescreen error on startup.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

The 0xC000021A error is a Blue Screen of Death or BSoD error that occurs when a Windows user-mode subsystem is compromised. To resolve this issue, you need to perform a recovery on the computer and this will reinstall the operating system.

Follow the steps in the below article to perform a recovery on the computer.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c06162205

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

P.S: Welcome to the HP Support Community 😊

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

Stay Home – Stay Safe

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation