Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Zbook Studio G4
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, 

I've searched the forums here and haven't found the answer. We are automating the build of new ZBooks we have received and when disabling SGX in the BIOS, we are shown a "Security Feature Disable Request" screen on the next reboot that asks to enter a number on screen to confirm the choice. Is there any way to avoid this prompt? Any prompt slows down our automated build system. 

Thank you for your help!

Sebastien

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Have to be wild guessing here as I have never tried, sorry.

So it happens even even when do the change with the BCU?

If so does putting the PC in Manufacturing Programming Mode first with BCU have any effect? (you'll have to google for the term)

People are using their precious remaining lifetime to try and help, so it is common courtesy to come back and tell what the solution eventually was even if you found it elsewhere. It is for the benefit of everyone.
HP Recommended

Hi, 

Yes, it does happen when I make the change with the BCU. I also made sure I was using the latest version of the BCU which I believe is 4.0.24.1. 

I have not tried "Manufacturing Programming Mode", I have never used it. I will google it and let you know!

Thank you for your help,

Sebastien

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.