Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended
X5Q24PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My friend has 4gb ram same specs like me he can run any game at low settings mine is shuttering always I played all type of games 100% CPU GPU using 75% idk what the problem with my laptop 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

did you try asking this question on the non-business forum? also, when you ask, it will be helpful to provide some details on the systems and what the issues are, and how do you notice them

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

I have i3 5th gen amd 430 8gb ram I am getting shutters i don't know how to solve I try all watch YouTube nothing works my bad luck I am playing Fortnite or any normal game I get shutters FPS drops 😭😭

HP Recommended

The Intel i3 processor is extremely underpowered to play a game such as Fortnite, even with the discrete graphics card... i suspect you also have a spinning hard disk drive... if that is the case, i do not believe you will get good performance with the game

i am not a gamer, but an i3 is not a good processor to run games in any case

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Can I send you YouTube link for proof 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.