Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

CPU 100% GPU 70%

HP Recommended
X5Q24PA
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My friend has 4gb ram same specs like me he can run any game at low settings mine is shuttering always I played all type of games 100% CPU GPU using 75% idk what the problem with my laptop 

4 REPLIES 4
soccer_dan
Level 8
Level 8
1,195 1,195 74 153
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

did you try asking this question on the non-business forum? also, when you ask, it will be helpful to provide some details on the systems and what the issues are, and how do you notice them

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos
Amol1994
Author
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have i3 5th gen amd 430 8gb ram I am getting shutters i don't know how to solve I try all watch YouTube nothing works my bad luck I am playing Fortnite or any normal game I get shutters FPS drops 😭😭

0 Kudos
soccer_dan
Level 8
Level 8
1,195 1,195 74 153
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The Intel i3 processor is extremely underpowered to play a game such as Fortnite, even with the discrete graphics card... i suspect you also have a spinning hard disk drive... if that is the case, i do not believe you will get good performance with the game

i am not a gamer, but an i3 is not a good processor to run games in any case

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos
Amol1994
Author
Level 1
8 4 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can I send you YouTube link for proof 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation