Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Probook 450 G7
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello.

I just bought Probook 450 G7.

and HP sure click, HP sure sense was pre-installed by default.

In here, to use anti-malware, should I need to remove sure click and sure sense ?

Thanks.

Please, let me know.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

absolutely,.. you may not need it, but there will be no conflicts

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Sure Click is a technology that uses virtual machines to connect to the Internet via the Sure Click browser and isolates each tab into a light virtual machine. by doing that, it prevents any malware that may be loaded by being on certain sites from infecting Windows. After initialized and running (green icon on the task bar - meaning the virtual machine was created and is running), when you use sure click or Internet Explorer, a micro VM is created on every site you visit. If you download and use Chrome, Firefox, or new Chromium Edge, as relatively safe browsers, it will protect from downloaded PDF and office files by opening those in a micro VM preventing any malicious macros from delivering malware, ransomware, etc. on your system... in effect any of those files get opened in read-only mode in a VM.

HP Sure Sense is an AI based virus protection agent that uses Deep Learning to STOP malware that may reach your file system in < 20 milliseconds typically, and even works with no Internet connection - say, loading malware files from a usb key. HP considers Sure Sense as a last line of defense against rapidly evolving, zero-day attacks as it does not require constant signature or other updates.

HP has a Proactive Security service that wraps these 2 security tools under a managed scenario with additional features - information at https://www8.hp.com/us/en/services/pro-security-service.html

HP Recommended

Thanks you for your time.

so, your meaning is I can install anti-malware and can use with Sure click and Sure sense ?

HP Recommended

absolutely,.. you may not need it, but there will be no conflicts

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.