Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook G6
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I  have issues with sp123469. How will understand when it is fixed? 

The problems on my site are:

1. The default HP download an install client wasn't capable to install it.

2. The signature was broken.

3. When I downloaded it and tried to install it as an Administrator - a cab wasn't properly extracted.

14 REPLIES 14
HP Recommended

sp123469 also failing to install on my HP Probook 450 G6.

"NVIDIA NB Graphics DCH Video Driver_Win10_0DM Sus"

HP Recommended

The same for me!!?

HP Recommended

Tried on two Zbook Fury G7 and one Zbook Studio G7.

Does not work, same issue manually downloading using different browsers and also through HP IA.

Have a active HP support ticket and use NVIDIA driver "471.68-quadro-rtx-desktop-notebook-win10-win11-64bit-international-dch-whql" for now.

HP Recommended

Here the same sp123469 HP Support Assistant and trough support at HP website.

HP ZBook Fury 17 G7 Mobile Workstation.

HP Recommended

Yes same for me either through HP Assistant (cannot install) or direct from this link :

https://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp123001-123500/sp123469.exe

Cannot extract. corrupted file.

thanks

/J

HP Recommended

Yes, same problem with SoftPaq sp123469 failing to install BUT....

spent 1 1/2 hrs on phone to HP help line in India because NO ONE IN HP MANAGEMENT HAD BOTHERED TO TELL THEM, so wasted his time & mine; he was really helpful guy, patient, polite & persistent but no one had told him - finally realise through this site that lots & lots of other poor unfortunate customers of HP also wasting their time.

COME ON HP MANAGEMENT, PULL YOUR FINGERS OUT, PLEASE &

#1. Don't put faulty SoftPaq's on your system, TEST them first

#2. & if one does slip through, TELL your Support people a.s.a.p

HP Recommended

Tried again with HP Support Assistant and I got a message that the file was updated manually or via Windows update. In Windows update: Driver updates 09-09-2021 NVIDIA - Display - 27.21.14.6294

So run Windows update and the problem will be solved.

HP Recommended

Well, highly trained, expert HP support guy in India couldn't get it to work - no, no, my previous comments about the TOTAL LACK of HP Management Interest applies, still, keeps on, till the US wake up before HP looses the plot entirely!

HP Recommended

Had the same problem and wanted to try your suggestion. Ran HP Support Assistant and it told me that this SoftPaq was "no longer valid" for my system and removed from the list of updates.

So obviously something did happen within HP, but they don't bother telling us.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.