Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP 15DA0077tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

product : HP 15DA0077TX

I bought mu HP laptop from your authorized diller from amreli,Gujrat.

Problem  : in my laptop withought any background process disk read-write is going to 0% - 100% and 100% - 0%.
there is no  process running in background.
disk_meter.png
it is alternatively running.

graph_ss.png

 I have been facing this problem since 6+ months. 

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@jay0411 wrote:

... Problem  : in my laptop withought any background process disk read-write is going to 0% - 100% and 100% - 0%.

there is no  process running in background.

@jay0411 

Are you sure it is not doing anything ? As you are looking at Task Manager, even you do not do anything system still works hard because it has to run dozens Services at the background.

On your image, you can see 2 parts: Apps (A) and Background process. (B)

taskmger.png

A can be nothing but B needs to works, they sill disappear when you turn your machine off. Because no Apps running therefore background processes will take turn to access that why to can see sometimes only 0%.

But why 100%, you need to find out who is the culprit by Sort that column and you will know who.

Regards

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

i am sure that there is no process running in background.

but i don't know how to see that 'why 100% , who is the culprit'  

here i'm attaching screenshot of task manager.

tm_ss.png 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.