Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
07-18-2020 11:24 AM
I need to talk to a representative. FedEx told me that my package is lost and I have to file a claim with HP.
I have my order number and the email of the order, but the order status prompt asks for the last four digits of my phone number.
Somehow, the phone number associated with the order was either typed in wrong, or it is not recognizing my lasy four digits. I cannot get a representative and cannot find where to directly email someone.
This is a significant purchase, and I need help.
07-18-2020 11:45 AM
I am sorry that happened!
Request for an Assist
- I will submit a request that someone take a look.
- Our Community is not HP Technical Support.
- Our request for assistance on your behalf does not influence the outcome: Our request is not a magic back door into HP.
- The time frame (how long it takes) for a response is not controlled by the Community.
- If / When there is a response, a Community moderator / agent will (should) post back on this thread before using other methods to contact you.
Note to those reading:
- Do not contact random numbers posted in a public or private message by “new members”. Vermin are looking for victims – don’t be next.
- Please do not post any personal or case information here - we cannot make use of the data.
- Posting personal information at a public site increases your risk from rats and scammers.
Thank you for participating in our HP Community.
We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology
Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You.
Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.
07-18-2020 02:59 PM
@eyoung71 I understand your concern and I will bring your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP.
Although, I'll need some private information from you in order to create a case for you.
Please look for a private message requesting additional information.
Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers, case details, etc...).
If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" on my public post, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.
I am an HP Employee
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community