Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

Help me get rid of "Z" sign on splash screen on laptops HP Zbook Power G7 and HP Firefly 14 G7

Sticker will help me to cover the Z sign on the cover. But I need some solution for deleting or replacing the russian logo on the splash screen while laptop boot.

Thanks

IhorB_0-1647707975901.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for bringing this concern to HP's attention.  In no way was this a political statement by HP as these products have been out for a few years.  However, we understand the concerns brought by all of you and are escalating these concerns to our internal teams and management.  We will do our best to push this forward and into the right hands to ensure your voices are heard.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Take care and be safe!

Andrea_D01

I am an HP employee
We don't need to know every answer, just where we can find them!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Is there any updates here?

HP Recommended

I have same issue, Please help.

I updated Bios yesterday and no change

Thanks

HP Recommended

What is the response from HP on this Issue?

HP Recommended

come on marketing guys from HP, dont tell me you havent realized by now the problem we face here every day.

[Content Removed], just send out a new Bios with "HP" instead of "Z" on the boot screen. Whats the Problem?!?!?!

HP Recommended

HP, any solution to this??

I really want to get rid of Z on boot screen.

HP Recommended

Oh my God, but what is that horrible sign doing here?😥

HP Recommended

This is incredible. This is an alphabet letter. The laptop was release long [Content Removed]

HP Recommended

Hello everyone! 

Thank you for bringing this concern to HP's attention.  In no way was this a political statement by HP as these products have been out for a few years.  However, we understand the concerns brought by all of you and are escalating these concerns to our internal teams and management.  We will do our best to push this forward and into the right hands to ensure your voices are heard.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.  Take care and be safe!

Andrea_D01

I am an HP employee
We don't need to know every answer, just where we can find them!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.