Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello!

The question is very simple. What to do if the HP service is the worst in the world???

How is that possible for a company that somehow connected to high tech (HP), but how I do not know, simply did not pick up my laptop for repair twice? After a huge amount of messages and phone calls, after multiple verifications of everything, including time, address, etc. it was simply impossible for HP to take the laptop. Broken due to the reason that the assembling or something else quality of HP is .......... "far" from required for "business" laptops.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Iurii387 

Firstly Spectre machines are not classified as business machines. There are many Elitebooks, Probooks .... are classified as business machines.

My machine is an HP Elitebook 840 G5 and I called HP for its screen problem after I tried everything I know to fix it and within 24hours HP technician came to my house (yes, on site warranty). After I showed him all my fixing records (which I posted on this forum (in Inner Circle board)) and he replaced its screen in 15 minutes.

Regards. 

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Yes, sorry about that. Spectre machines are not business, they are "Premium". What does it mean .....

You lucky one to live in reality with 24h service.

HP Recommended

@Iurii387

I have gone through your Post and I understand your concerns and frustration

I will escalate your concerns to the appropriate team.

We will need few more information. I have sent you a private message

Please reply back with the requested details

Please check your private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.