Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended

FYI managed to successfully install Windows 11 (after disabling the CPU-non-supported check using the Registry hack). Runs just fine, no issue (besides all the questionable win 11 features). I was able to keep all my apps and data.

Did that by creating a Win11 bootable USB drive. Didn't boot on the USB drive, but mounted it and executed the "setup.exe" located on the drive.

HP Recommended
Could you let us know if you managed to upgrade to W11 and run it without problems - and if so, which processor version is featured in your notebook? Thank you!

HP Recommended

Maybe you can do this because I did the same few months back with my SATA and it worked for me and it changed to NVMe but dont know if it is still working or not.

So do it with proper care and with proper research because it can damage your SATA so when i did this i also did alot of research about this and searched many websites like Pickup Factory  they post alot of good stuff and alos there were many websites too in my research.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.