cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Guidelines
The HP Consumer Support Forum is a way for customers to help each other find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of their HP products.

Please review the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation before posting to this site. You must be registered and signed in to post. Sign in here

Helpful Advice: First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More   Returning Visitor? Learn Advanced Forum Tips
Highlighted
Praneel
3 3 0 0
Message 11 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP PhoneWise: uninstalled but keep getting prompted

Don't go with the hassle of writing a script or reinstalling again.  Below are the steps for Windows 10.   This is after you cannot find HP PhoneWise in the list of programs in Control Panel --> Uninstall a Program

1. Click on the Start button (bottom left hand corner, if you haven't changed the taskbar position)
  2. Click on Settings (just above the Power button)
  3. Click on Apps
  4. Click on Apps and Features (on the left hand side)
  5. Look for HP PhoneWise in the list of apps and click on it
  6. Click on Uninstall

And also check C:\SWSETUP\ for a folder named HPPhoneWiseDeviceMaintenance.  If it is there, delete it.

0 Kudos
MK809
1 1 0 0
Message 12 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

TomPio Thank you so much! Ur solution saved me so much time!

0 Kudos
EY6418
4 2 0 0
Message 13 of 13
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Have you saved the file< HP PHONEWISE device maintennace>? Can you send me one copy? My email is [Personal Information Removed]

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation