03-08-2017 07:05 AM
@kem579, Thanks for your response and time.
I appreciate your efforts for trying out the steps.
As you mentioned even after updating the drivers the issue still persists.
Try performing a complete system recovery on your PC and check if it helps.
Refer this article to know how to perform a system recovery.
If the issue still persists after system recovery it is a hardware issue, please contact HP support for service options.
Link to contact HP.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Have a beautiful day ahead!
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - Changing the Default Apps (Windows 10)
- Information About Support for Windows 7 or Windows 10 on 2016-2017 Business PCs
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- HP Business PCs and Tablets - Performing a Hard Reset or Forced Reset
- HP PCs, Tablets and Accessories - Using USB Type-C to Transfer Power and Data