Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I came across this model laptop for sale that I'm interested in buying, but I'm having trouble finding official specs about it on HP's website or on Google in general. I was able to find other versions of this laptop but not the CW0XXX model. Does HP still support this model? I really don't want to waste my money if I don't know anything about it.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@Lizzy08 

CW0XXX is a series of many models/products from 0000aa to 0999zz. For example HP Pavilion - 15-cw0017ca, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06059840

The last 2 or 3 characters are for country/region code. The above ca code is for Canada.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Lizzy08 

CW0XXX is a series of many models/products from 0000aa to 0999zz. For example HP Pavilion - 15-cw0017ca, its specs

https://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c06059840

The last 2 or 3 characters are for country/region code. The above ca code is for Canada.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thank you for replying. Does that mean that the CW017CA and CWOXXX are basically the same thing? And what region or country is that model from?

HP Recommended

@Lizzy08 wrote:

Thank you for replying. Does that mean that the CW017CA and CWOXXX are basically the same thing? And what region or country is that model from?

No,

As you can see, up to 1,000 of different models/products and they can have many of different options/configurations/combinations even they may only have different colors .. I did say it is for Canada market but nearly all consumer machines come from China or from an Asian country.

Regards.

BH

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.