Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook 17 G5
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Still can not to get my displays to work, no matter what I did. And I've been at it for a while. Could you please share the miracle driver?

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

please explain your problem

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
HP Recommended

Hey, sorry for the confusing post but I actually tried writing a comment under a post for an issue with the tunderbolt docking station. 
I have a HP ZBook 17 G5 with Thunderbolt 3 15eb. I can't recall even how many weeks ago it happened and after which update, but all my drivers are up to date (that might be the issue) and no matter what I do I can not  use my DisplayPorts (on the docking station). Most of the time my laptop doesn't even recognize that it's connected. BIOS updated, drivers updated. I'm gonna have my company reinstall my windows and see if that'll help but if it doesn't I'm helpless. Do you have any tips on something else I might try?

HP Recommended

although infrequent, i have seen a similar issue... in my case, i have been able to resolve the problem by: unplugging the dock from the laptop, unplugging the power connector from the dock and plugging back in, or in the BIOS, change the Thunderbolt setting to No Security and then changing back once the dock is fully recognized... i use a Zbook 15 G5 with the same dock... also make sure you have that all the Intel firmware, chipset and other driver on the zbook are up to date, and that the dock firmware is at version 1.63 (sp106102)

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.