10 8 0 0
Message 1 of 11
Flag Post

Incorrect Warranty Start Date

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion Power - CB002ne
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi 

i just bought a new HP Pavilion Power  Laptop  on  1 - Feb - 2018  from a shop   and  when  i came home and  checked warranty online it shows warranty started from 25th July 2017  but  i   first boot up my laptop on 1st Feb 2018  so i was wondering if someone resolve this issue for me i want to correct my  Warranty status.  

Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,320 122,497 20,139 30,883
Message 2 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

You will have to contact HP in the country you live in.  

A customer service rep will help you get the start and ending dates of the warranty corrected.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/ww-contact-us.html

You will need your sales receipt or invoice showing the purchase date.

They will send you a website or e-mail link to upload a copy of your sales receipt or invoice.

Malik-Junaid007
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 3 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Yes  i  sent  them  All of these  including  the  Screenshot of my BIOS   but  they are nit replying to my case.  My [personal information removed]

How long it woukd take  them to reply to my csae ? 

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 4 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I don't work for or represent HP, so I can't give you a definite response.

Their standard reply is 3 business days.

I had to do the same thing with my PC...get the warranty start and end dates changed, and from what I recall, I got a message in 3-4 business days informing me the warranty period was adjusted.

Then I checked the HP warranty lookup site to confirm.

If you don't hear back from HP within that timeframe, let me know, and I will request that a HP forum moderator escalate your case to customer service.

Please bear in mind that this forum is not HP technical support, and we cannot follow up on how HP customer support responds to a forum moderator request to escalate a case.

Malik-Junaid007
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 5 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thats  so  Good 

i will  wait for  their reply,  i there is no responce i will let you know first 

and Thanks  🙂 

0 Kudos
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
Message 6 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

0 Kudos
Malik-Junaid007
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 7 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

its  been  4  days  and  HP Support  Assistant  did not replied to my case  #CRM:[edited]    i think you should mention some HP Expert here  to resolve my issue.

thanks Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 8 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@malik_Junaid007

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
Malik-Junaid007
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 9 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Alright 

thanks  for  the  Responce  🙂 

0 Kudos
Malik-Junaid007
Author
Level 1
10 8 0 0
Message 10 of 11
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i got the message and replied them twice with the info required but they are still not  replying ro my case ... Any other  source ?  please  forward it 

Thanks 🙂 

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation