Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
HP Recommended

Does the Probook have a mounting screw on the empty M.2 SSD slot? If not, how do you obtain the screw, other than buying a screw kit # 828403-001.  I am considering the Probook 450 G3 #  T1B70UT, as it has 8GB of RAM and the FHD screen, but has a 500 GB SSHD for the drive.

HP Recommended

Hello,

I'm trying to know what tension should the M2 SSD have. 3.3V or 5V? Technical specifications in the PDF document do not tell that. Who's got the answer? I just called the technical support in France, but the person was not able to answer my question... Thanks.

HP Recommended

Hi,

I have HP ProBook 450 G3 and I bought SanDisk X400 SSD M.2 2280 256GB for same but during OS installation notebook give below error:

'Windows cannot be installed to this disk. This computer's hardware may not support booting to this disk. Ensure the disk's controller is enabled in the computer's BIOS menu.'

Any suggestions?

HP Recommended

hi is that working fine?

i also want to buy any suggestion

HP Recommended

Yes, its working fine and I dont face any issue after OS installation.

Also its best in price and you can buy.

Regards,
HP Recommended
hi Golden007
what's the model of m2 sata ssd you are using friend.
Can i get connect with you on social.
HP Recommended

Hi Arsarsars1,

My SSD model is SanDisk X400 SSD M.2 2280 256GB.

Yes, please see inbox for social connection.

Regards,

HP Recommended
My notebook is HP Probook 450 G3, 4GB and 1TB version.

Can you tell me if I can replace 1TB HDD with SSD..? Which version of SATA is used in this Notebook and any M.2 port for SSD.?

I am going to buy this, So I will be gratefull if you ket me know this.
HP Recommended
according to my knowledge m2 sata.
and ssd is SanDisk X400 SSD M.2 2280
HP Recommended
please also discusse this issue with someone else because i haven't install the ssd yet.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.