Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Spectre x360
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

My new laptop turned out to be faulty motherboard failure, it was sent to HP for investigation, hasn't been returned. I was initially promised a compensation, that is not an option anymore, I was then told the computer would be sent back within 10 business days, it is now 2 months, and that my data will be safe, everything has been deleted.

I have paid for a care pack, and suddenly it is impossible to join HP, they have my unit, it has been 2 months, they won't send it back, would it be possible to know how to get in contact with HP, or shall I report my laptop stolen?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

@winas

I understand your concerns and frustration

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hi,

It is nice to hear that you understand my concerns and frustrations.

It would be even better if HP could provide a suitable solution ASAP.

Cheers

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.