Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP ZBook Power G7 Mobile Workstation (10J83AV)
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have HP Zbook Power G7  workstation......i am trying to run softwares with multiple cores for processing....... when i run softwares with single core software runs and solve the problem but when i try to use multiple cores software do not run..although i am using a license for multicore solution. software seller tells the problem seems to be in laptop and asked to take help from HP. Can anybody help please........Thanks a lot in advance...

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi, @vijay210880 why do you want to use the multiple core processing when running your software? According to your product specification, it may not be so necessary to use it as many users have not really seen it make any changes to their software operation. Since the single-core processing works and although it may be slower than the multi-core it may just be what you need since the system works fine with single-core processing.

You can find out more about your system here if you are in doubt in anyway.

https://support.hp.com/lt-en/document/c06931915

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.