cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Solved!

Need Docking Station Suggestion

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion x360m Convertible 14"
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I have a new x360m convertible tablet 14" (Model 14m-dh1003dx) and I've just purchased the HP 34f WQHD Curved Display monitor.  I believe that I need to have be connected via display port 1.2 in order to utilize the AMD Freesync that comes with the monitor, so I need to purchase a docking station, as my laptop doesn't have a display port.

This is my first laptop and ultrawide monitor, so I could really use suggestions on the correct connection station to obtain.

Much Appreciated,

Celeste

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Level 8
Level 8
1,089 1,089 64 133
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

you are posting your question in the business notebooks forum where the expertise is with HP business/commercial class devices... in any case, looking at the specs, and since it looks like the Pavilion model you list does not have usb-c port with power delivery, i suspect may have to use a std usb-a/3 dock... the only recommendation i could provide is the hp usb-c universal g2 dock with the usb-c to usb-a/barrel connector adapter which uses a displaylink chip (in the dock) and a single driver on the laptop to support the dock - this is a y-cable adapter that is optional on this particular dock

this dock supports up to 2 4k monitors so should have plenty of capacity for your needs

i would also post this to the non-business forum to confirm other potential options

I work for HP. However, all opinions and comments are my own.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
Level 1
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My apologies and thank you for the suggestion.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation