Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
01-10-2020 12:42 AM - edited 01-10-2020 12:44 AM
Product: HP EliteBook X360 1030 G4
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
I am performing fresh install of windows 10 pro on this laptop and install drivers from HP website only.
I have installed all 7 Chipset drivers from link above.
- sp98281 (Intel Trusted Execution Technology (TXT) Dr - 18.104.22.168 Rev.W)
- sp98559 (Intel Serial IO Dr - 30.100.1915.1 Rev.A)
- sp98569 (Intel HID Event Filter Dr - 22.214.171.1247 Rev.A)
- sp98630 (Intel Sensor Hub Dr - 126.96.36.19923 Rev.A)
- sp99003 (Intel Dynamic Tuning for Whiskey Lake - 8.6.10401.9906 Rev.A)
- sp99031 (Intel Chipset Installation Utility - 10.1.18019.8144 Rev.A)
- sp99230 (Intel Management Engine Dr - 19188.8.131.528 Rev.W)
However, in "Device Manager", under "Other devices", "PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Processing Controller" icon is showing the ! (Exclamation Mark).
Model: HP EliteBook X360 1030 G4
OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bits
Please help! Thanks in advance.
Solved! Go to Solution.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community.
If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community