Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Other
I've been shopping for a laptop for a few days, and while I've been shopping on your website, I've received several offers of $20 to use toward my next purchase. I filled in and submitted all the little pop ups (name and email) each time one showed up, but never received word on the promised $20. I suspect this may be a little glitch on your site.
~~~
I'm ready to purchase a laptop, and had planned on using the $20 for this purchase. I realize that $20 off $700 may not be significant to a lot of people, but to me, it is.

I'll be making the purchase as soon as I've posted this, but with huge frustration.

Would it be be possible to get a $20 rebate? Can someone with authority help me? How to find such an individual?

I went searching online. This is substantially similar in language to your pop ups:
<<
$20OFFOFFER

Verified
Wait for the popup window to appear asking you to join the HP newsletter & enter your email to receive $20 off your next order.
>>

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hi@LisaBdot,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

Offers related needs to contact HP stopping website .

Hope that answers your question and you have a great day!

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.